ACHIEVE OUTSTANDING RESULTS
Improve the Way You Proactively Manage Your Relationships with Your Customers
In traditional sales training, delegates learn first about the product, then about selling skills, and only occasionally about relationship skills.
The Relationship Management programme changes all that. They learn first to understand themselves, then to understand others, and finally how to adapt their techniques to create conditions of comfort in their relationship with their customer/channel partner.
Gaining insights into their own personality as well as planning for their own further development, they will learn to refine key skills and apply them with the greater sophistication that comes from improved interpersonal ability and understanding. The course will include the TACK FIND® Model to assess customers.
THIS COURSE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Improve the way you proactively manage your relationships with your customers
- Gain insights about ourselves and a styles profiling methodology
- Identify the main preference of the customer’s profile style
- Consciously adapt our behaviour to work more effectively with our customer
- Use the TACK FIND® Model to assess customers
- Handle customer resistance and build our customer relationships.