WIN THE DEAL AND RETAIN YOUR PROFIT
Master the art of negotiation.
The ability to negotiate well is an absolute necessity. Anyone can strike a deal by conceding, but in today’s market you can’t afford such a tactic. Change the game and turn the typical positional negotiation into a cooperative discussion. Even the toughest procurement specialists will want to do business with you again and you’ll keep your margins.
Negotiating well is in part, down to investing time to prepare in advance, being able to think on your feet during the negotiation process and having the confidence to take breaks when it is advantageous to do so, to think and review position and next steps.
This course offers the latest methodologies and coaching from seasoned negotiators. You’ll also receive unique insight into how buyers think and behave.
THIS COURSE WILL BE ABLE YOU TO:
- Be cognisant of the psychology and process of negotiation
- Prepare and commence a negotiation
- Trade ‘variables’ and concessions profitably
- React positively and confidently to the strategies and tactics used by the other party
- Achieve win/win and maintain good relationships
- Have a personalised strategy for all future negotiations and confidence in influencing all stakeholders