EMBRACE TODAY’S MULTI-GENERATIONAL CULTURE
Awareness and appreciation of generational diversity
It is becoming clearer in organisations today that each of the generations think, talk and behave differently from their fellow peers who come from a different age group.
The ability to relate to other generations can prove to be like wading through muddy waters, as often our own preferences guide our first instincts on how to relate. This may not often be the best strategy to take.
Understanding more about each generation, their proclivities and preferences enhances our ability to connect and create better working relationships. In turn, this makes for a positive working environment and culture that appreciates generational diversity and contribution.
This two-day workshop will help managers and leaders further develop skills in communicating and working with the generations as well leading a multi-generational workforce.
THIS COURSE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Appreciate the different generations for their differences
- Collaborate better with the different generations in your team
- Increase yours and your team’s productivity through better understanding of the generations
- Innovate more effectively with the generations in your teams
- Work more effectively and harmoniously as teams.