CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SERVICE RECOVERY ROLLED INTO ONE
A Customer Service and Service Recovery Course All Rolled Into One
Customer at Heart is a highly interactive and practical two-day workshop that combines two internationally acclaimed customer service workshops, Putting People First for service excellence and A Complaint is a Gift for service recovery.
The workshop focuses putting the customer at the centre of everything we do. It works to develop a strong service mind-set and skills set to help customer service practitioners and managers build stronger customer loyalty for their organisation.
At the end of the programme, you will be able to:
- Determine how to deliver ‘Moments of Magic’ for Customers through 10 simple, effective strategies
- Adapt your behaviours based on new thinking and perspectives
- Take responsibility and ownership for solving problems and making a positive contribution
- Handle and process complaints more effectively from all your customers
- Change attitudes towards complaints and reduce stress levels
- Learn to listen and receive criticism professionally and not take it personally
- Practice key skills for handling complaints superbly.