At TACK TMI, we organise the following events:
- Public programmes or workshops that are open to everyone
- In-house company training – customised training for your organisation
- Best Practice Forums – invitation-only events where we share and discuss industry-hot topics in our practice areas
- Learning Experiences – teaser or preview workshops to introduce our new training.
We also participate in exhibitions and conferences, where we showcase what we offer!
TACK & TMI Malaysia CEO, George Aveling, gets invited regularly to deliver keynote speeches and addresses on Customer Experience, Leadership and Digital Learning in conferences and forums around Malaysia.
Here are some of the topics that George has delivered as well as moderated at various events in recent years:
- “Are You a Single Bagger or a Double Bagger?” – CIMB’s “100 CX Stars Boot Camp”, 18 January 2019
- “Customer Experience: Connections and Disconnections” – (moderator), CX Summit, 14 November 2018
- “Storytelling – Your Secret To Business Success” – BFM Enterprise Breakaway, 6 September 2018
- “Why Your CX (Customer Experience) is really about your EX (Employee Experience)” – Talent Ecosystem Conference, 15 August 2018
- Service Lessons From The Gladiators
- Beyond Customer Service: Delivering Your Branded Customer Experience
- 7 Essential Lessons to Create Your Branded Customer Experience Culture
- Leadership with the Human Touch: the power of emotion in leadership
- The One Percenter Model – the power of the little things that you do as a leader.