LEARNING SUITE FOR YOUR ORGANISATION’S LEADERS
Equipping First-Time Manager to Building Confidence And Building That Initial Capability For Success
To be effective, managers must learn to move away FROM focusing individual tasks TO selection, coaching, teambuilding and strategising in their leadership role.
This course will give participants a diagnostic tool to assess managerial capabilities self evaluate against the key skills required. It will give them tools and techniques to guide decision making around priorities, risks and time.
They will learn how to take team members to higher levels of performance through performance coaching. And, in their new roles, they will learn how to influence multiple stakeholders.
At the end of the programme, you will be able to:
- Use a diagnostic tool to assess your managerial capabilities and self-evaluate against these
- Define organisational risks and rewards to enable you to set organisational goals
- Use tools and techniques to inform decision making around priorities, risks and time
- Performance coach your team members to higher levels of performance
- Learn delegating techniques
- Influence multiple stakeholders across the organisation