SKILLS TO ENGAGE AND PERSUADE YOUR STAKEHOLDERS
How to Identify and Manage Stress for Greater Personal Performance and Happiness
implementing a change, securing budget, developing a business plan or other objectives that require stakeholders to be on-board, what you say is important, but the way in which you communicate your point of view is key to influencing the thinking and actions of others involved.
This programme will provide participants with the necessary tools, skills and confidence to build effective relationships and communicate persuasively and appropriately with others, both inside and outside of their line of authority.
At the end of the programme, you will:
- Defining what ‘stress’ is, identifying the different types of stress and how they can affect you
- Recognise the signs of stress
- Build resilience using a range of proven approaches and techniques
- Develop a personal Pressure Management Plan for reducing and managing pressure more effectively
- Change the workplace culture and environment to become more stress aware.