SKILLS FOR INSPIRATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
Tell your story in a powerful way
The rise of social media has increased the need to find more creative, memorable and effective ways for businesses to communicate.
“Storytelling for Business” has become one of the most essential communication skills in the workplace. Organisations are encouraging their people to methodically seek, tell and share their work experiences through narratives.
Stories are not merely illustrative anecdotes, they have unique qualities which emotionally engage people – such that they make connections to opportunity and potential.
Storytelling is a highly effective and engaging way for leader’s to express their crafted ideas, vision, strategies and brand messages.
Taking a storytelling approach to your business communication will inspire people to take action, make the right decisions, correct previous mistakes and build on other’s experiences successfully – because sharing life’s lessons becomes a valuable learning experience that is seen as a business priority.
THIS COURSE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Recognise the power of great storytelling
- Change attitudes about storytelling as a communication strategy
- Learn to seek and listen for stories that will inspire others in multiple situations
- Practise the key skills of storytelling
- Recognise the right opportunities to use storytelling as a communication medium.