AUGMENT EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE
Techniques to Manage Stress and Personal Wellbeing for High Performance
Pressure at work is a fact of life. The key to wellbeing is how we handle it. This course will help participants reduce the risks from feeling under pressure. It will help them cope better with emotions. Participants will learn how to manage themselves under the pressure of unforeseen events. This course will help participants to understand their own reactions under stress. It will help them save energy and maintain their confidence amid the many pressures to perform that they have in the workplace.
This course comes with a simple technology option – an Augmented Reality “table talker” that replaces the 80-page participant manual. This table talker brings the participant videos and learning on in one three dimensional shapes that sit on people’s desks.
At the end of the programme, you will be able to:
- Improve personal performance and reduce conflict in relationships with others
- Reduce risk of feeling under pressure
- Increased ability to manage your emotions
- Increase ability to cope with unforeseen circumstances
- Improve your self-esteem/confidence
- Save energy and increase our understanding of self.